Animal-Crossing Index du Forum Animal-Crossing

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
Animal-Crossing Index du Forum

Warrenpoint Town 1-4 Crusaders: Paul Heatley scores hat-tric

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Animal-Crossing Index du Forum -> Galerie -> Photos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
 chanoudom

Message Posté le: Mar 27 Mar - 09:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Warrenpoint Town 1-4 Crusaders: Paul Heatley scores hat-tric Répondre en citant  

agent sbobet Paul Heatley scored a hat-trick as Crusaders returned to the top of the Northern Ireland Premiership with a 4-1 win over Warrenpoint Town on Monday.

Heatley put the visitors ahead after half an hour when he latched onto a ball over the top and fired in expertly from the edge of the box.

Darren Murray doubled the advantage in the 50th minute when he volleyed home.

Alan O'Sullivan spurned a decent chance to pull a goal back for Warrenpoint when he dragged a shot wide from a good position. agent sbobet

And Heatley made sure of victory for Crusaders as he scored his second after excellent work by Jamie Glackin and then headed in for his hat-trick.

TJ Murray grabbed a late consolation but the result sees Crusaders move two points ahead of Coleraine with five games of the season remaining.

Warrenpoint are third from bottom in the table, seven points above the relegation zone and with a game in hand on the team immediately below them, Carrick Rangers. agent sbobet

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
 Publicité

Message Posté le: Mar 27 Mar - 09:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité  

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

chanoudom

Message Posté le: Dim 20 Mai - 12:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Leicester agree signing of Ricardo Pereira from Porto on fiv Répondre en citant  

Leicester agree signing of Ricardo Pereira from Porto on five-year deal

sbobet asian Leicester have agreed terms for the signature of defender Ricardo Pereira from Porto on a five-year contract, subject to international clearance. The 24-year-old, set to feature for Portugal at this summer's World Cup in Russia, completed a medical and finalised personal terms on Saturday, with the move expected to be finalised when international transfer clearance is received on June 9.

Pereira made 43 appearances for the Portuguese champions this season, including seven in the Champions League, and can play as a winger as well as his regular role as a right-back. "I feel very happy to be here and I can't wait to do my best to help the team," Pereira, who becomes the Foxes' first summer acquisition, told LCFC TV.

"The atmosphere, the fans and the football of the Premier League makes it the best in the world. "I am here to support the team and to help the club to achieve its goals." Pereira, who made his international debut in 2015, joined Porto in 2013 as a 20-year-old before he enjoyed two successful seasons on loan with Nice from 2015, during which time he played under Leicester boss Claude Puel. sbobet asian

"I'm delighted to have a player of Ricardo's quality on board for next season," said Puel. "I remember him well from my time at Nice." Pereira and new team-mate Adrien Silva will both be part of Fernando Santos' Portugal squad, who are aiming to secure a second consecutive major tournament victory after their Euro 2016 title in France. sbobet asian 

chanoudom

Message Posté le: Jeu 21 Juin - 11:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Juventus confirm arrival of Emre Can from Liverpool on free Répondre en citant  

Juventus confirm arrival of Emre Can from Liverpool on free transfer as midfielder arrives in Turin

sbobet asian Juventus have confirmed the imminent signing of Emre Can on a free transfer after the midfielder was pictured arriving in Turin.After failing to agree a new deal with Liverpool, Can has decided to make the switch to Serie A.

Can joined Liverpool from Bayer Leverkusen in 2014 and made 167 appearances for the club, the last of which came in the Champions League final defeat to Real Madrid last month.It is anticipated that Can will be the second arrival at Juventus in this transfer window after the club also signed goalkeeper Mattia Perin from Genoa.

sbobet asian Liverpool previously confirmed Can's departure and have already acted to strengthen their midfield ahead of next season by securing the signings of Naby Keita and Fabinho from RB Leipzig and Monaco respectively.

The Reds had attempted to persuade Can to remain at the club but it soon became apparent that his future lied away from the club.Last season Juventus won the Serie A title as well as the Coppa Italia, although they went out to Real Madrid in the quarter-finals of the Champions League. sbobet asian

sanpiseth40

Message Posté le: Dim 7 Oct - 10:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Warrenpoint Town 1-4 Crusaders: Paul Heatley scores hat-tric Répondre en citant  

Please see my website
ดูหนัง 

Contenu Sponsorisé

Message Posté le: Aujourd’hui à 10:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Warrenpoint Town 1-4 Crusaders: Paul Heatley scores hat-tric  

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Animal-Crossing Index du Forum -> Galerie -> Photos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template Jungle by Mojy, © 2005 Mojy - Mojytech